Release date: 1 March 2014
- Fixed an issue with path mangling for generated images (ie, from blockdiag).
- Added support for slide_footer (Issue #44)
- Converted slide condition directive processing to use Docutils transforms. This allows section headings to appear in tables of contents correctly. (Issue #25)
- Added nextslide directive for splitting sections. (Issue #46)
- Section classes are now added to the generated slides (Issue #50).
Release date: 8 August 2013
- The note directive in a slide now shows up as notes in the presenter console. Thanks, Doug Hellmann!
- slides.js now fires an event when the slides are resized.
- Support setting default classes on slides in a document.
- Added appear and fade-in slide classes for alternate transitions.
- Added hieroglyph-quickstart script.
- Added testing framework, initial tests for directives
- Fixed bug where content was not removed with autoslides was disabled
- Slides created with the slide directive may omit have only a title, or only content (Issue #30)
- Slide numbering was often incorrect when dealing with multiple slide levels; this has been correct (Issue #26)
- Better page break handling when printing slides (PR #31). Thanks, tjadevries!
Release date: 19 March 2013
- Rewrote, updated, and expanded documentation, including the addition of the Getting Started guide.
- Added inline-contents option to the slide directive.
- Fixed bug with image path calculation for documents in nested trees. This primarily impacted images generated by other extensions, such as blockdiag.
- Added support for marking a section as a slide when autoslides are disabled.
- All slide-related nodes are now left intact when pruning the tree.
- Fixed bug related to changing themes between documents that resulted in Sphinx reporting Template Not Found.
- Fixed level calculation for slides created with the slide directive.
- Simplified processing of slideconf nodes: previously an attempt was made to remove them when not building slides. This was fragile, and led to breakage in the latex and texinfo builders. They’re now skipped properly for all builtin Sphinx builders.
Release date: 24 December 2012
- Added support for slide directive
- Added autoslides config parameter to allow disabling automatic generation of slides from document text.
- Added inline slide builder.
- Renamed slides and notslides directives to ifslides and ifnotslides, respectively. The old names will continue to work for a while, the rename just makes them more expressive.
- Changed key for toggling slide table view to t (was ESC).
- Fixed problems with styling nested lists
- Fixed incompatibility with latex-pdf builder
Release date: 27 September 2012
- Print-specific styling for printing slides
- More accurate display of scaled slides on Slide Table
- Initial implementation of Presenter Console
- Themes and docs include font files locally
- Changed interlink configuration keys to be more consistent.
- Support for file-specific theme configuration
- Support for slide numbering
Release date: 5 June 2012
- Correctly generate relative links between HTML & Slides
Release date: 5 June 2012
- Added content, code missing from the 0.3 release.
- Updated README to reflect changes in 0.3.
- Changed docs configuration to build HTML + Slides.
Release date: 4 June 2012
- Provide directory and standalone based builders.
- Added slides and notslides directives.
- Fix up absolute image paths from things like blockdiag
- Preliminary support for linking between HTML to Slides
- Preliminary slide table support
Backward Incompatible Changes:¶
- Builders have been renamed to slides and dirslides. If your Makefile refers to html5slides or dirhtml5slides, you will need to update it.
Release date: 10 March 2012
- Initial implementation of Sphinx builder.
- Two themes: slides and single-level
- Basic documentation